The Career guidance and placement cell was established in our college on 2013.This cell has been formed with the objective to Guide the students in developing skills and job-search strategies required to achieve their career objectives. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirements of the visiting companies.
We always believe in equipping our students with the right talent and personality to face the industry requirements. Our focus on placement centre’s on creating new approaches to attract the best from the industry to our campus.
The Mission of our Training and Placement Cell is to train the students on industry needs and provide best of opportunities available in India and abroad for its students.
The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Under Graduates and Post Graduates passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates
The Goal of Training and Placement Cell is to provide career guidance and placement opportunities to 100% students studying in Nirmala Arts and Science College, Mulanthuruthy.
Convener: Mr. Eldho Peter (Dept. of Computer Application)
1. Mrs. Malu P. Thankachan(Dept.of Computer Application)
2. Mr. Anandhu Aravindan(Dept.of Mgt.studies)
3. Ms. Anjana Joji (Dept of Commerce)
4. Mr. Akhil M.A (Dept of Commerce)
5. Ms. Liya Justine(Dept of English)
6. Mrs. Anjitha Mary C.J (Dept. of Psychology)
- Create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives.
- Guide the students in developing skills and job-search strategies required to achieve their career objectives.
- Identify suitable potential employers and help them achieve their hiring goals.
- Organize activities concerning career planning.
- Act as a bridge between students, alumni and employers.
- Take feedback from industry and provide inputs for curriculum
- To arrange Industrial visits for various departments.
- To conduct technical seminars from industry experts