Minority Cell of the College was established with the purpose of empowering the students of the minority communities of the institution. The minority cell has been very much keen to provide services to the educational and cultural needs of the minority community along with other caste, creed and Nationality. The cell is actively engaged in coordinating and resolves the problems of minority student with a view to see that the education system succeeds in bringing to a level quantitatively as well as qualitatively indistinguishable from the level of the rest of the society.
- To ensure equal opportunities for education of minorities
- To facilitate financial support to students from these communities from governmental agencies and other sources
- To make the minority students aware of the various scholarships schemes of the Central and State Governments.
- Ms. Bela C Baby (English) – Convener
- Ms. Sheena Chacko(Computer Applications)