E-COURSES cell was established in our college in the year 2020 to support ICT based learning for students and staff to acquire recent trends and technologies. The cell is formulated to enroll students as well as faculties for online courses available through various MOOC Platforms such as Swayam , NPTEL etc. It improves the learning specific skills and there by embracing the real world application of theory through multimedia, video, chat and interactivity.
Convener: Mrs. Anjitha Mary C.J. (Dept.of Psychology)
1. Mrs. Sheena T.C (Dept.of Mgt Studies)
2. Mrs. Dina Joseph (Dept.of Commerce)
3. Mr. Anandhu Aravindan(Dept.of Mgt.studies)
4. Miss.Vaishnavi Jayakrishnan V.K. (Dept.of Psychology)
5. Miss.Liya Justin (Dept.of English)
6. Mrs. Malu P.Thankachan( Dept of Computer Application)
- To enhance the quality of learning and teaching
- To expand career horizons of students .
- To improve technical skills among students as well as teachers .
- To empower technology based learning.