The college has established an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) on June 1, 2017. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC functions as a vital part of the institution’s quality assurance system and work towards ensuring quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the college.
To promote quality culture as the prime concern of the college through institutionalizing and internalizing all the quality-enhancing and sustaining initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To develop a mechanism to promote conscious, consistent and catalytic action plans to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote institutional quality enhancement and sustenance through the internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of the best practices.
IQAC shall evolve a mechanism and procedures for
a) Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial units.
b) Adoption of relevant and quality academic and research programmes.
c) Ensuring equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of the society.
d) Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
e) Ensuring credible assessment and evaluation processes.
f) Ensuring the proper allocation, adequacy and maintenance of support structure and services.
g) Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
a) Development and application of quality benchmarks.
b) Setting parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
c) Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty development to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
d) Collection and analysis of feedback from all the stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
e) Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all the stakeholders.
f) Organization of intra- and inter-institutional workshops and seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
g) Documentation of various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
h) Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities.
i) Development and maintenance of institutional database for maintaining and enhancing institutional quality.
j) Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audits along with their follow-up activities.
k) Preparation and submission of reports as per the guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
Chairperson : Dr. C.A.Geetha( Principal)
IQAC Co-ordinator : Ms. Meera Mohan (Dept.of Computer Applications)
NAAC Co-ordinator : Dr. Murali E.(Vice Principal)
- George Kuriakose (Manager)
- Daisy NO (Dean)
- Ashitha Ashok C. (Management Studies)
- Agnus Joy (English)
- Lakshmipriya A.R(Commerce)
- Chinju Kuriachan (Computer Applications)
- Eldho Peter (Computer Applications)
- Sheena T C (Management Studies)
- Nikita Sunny (Psychology)
- Aleena Dominic (Librarian)
- Smitha M.T(Administrative Staff)
- Pameela Mathew (MD, OEN)
- Mrs Lathika Anil (Member, Ward III, Mulanthuruthy Gramapanchayath)
- Aveen Krishna (Student II BCA)
- Aswin Madhu (Student III BA English)
- C S Vishak TV (Alumnus)