EBSB club was formed and inaugurated by our Manager Sri. George Kuriakose on 25th March 2021. The programme became more graceful by the presence of our Principal Dr. Geetha CA, Dean of the College, Prof. Daisy N O and Vice Principal, Dr. Murali E. The highlights of the programme were folk dance of Himachal Pradesh and a video presentation based on their culture and traditions .
EK BHARAT SHRESHTA BHARAT CLUB
The EBSB Club was constituted in our institution on March 2021. Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat is an initiative of the Government of India which seeks to enhance understanding and bonding between people of diverse cultures living in different States and Union Territories in India, thereby strengthening the unity and integrity of India. Implementation Strategy of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat, Programme is taken care by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. Based MHRD’s methodology, each state is paired with some other state to exchange their various field of knowledge for example, (language, literature, cuisine, festivals, cultural events, tourism etc.) Accordingly, Kerala is paired with Himachal Pradesh.
Convener: Mrs. Bela C.Baby.(Dept.of English)
1. Mrs. Agnus Joy (Dept.of English)
2. Mr.Anandhu Aravindan(Dept.of Mgt.studies)
3. Mis. Liya Justine (Dept.of English)
- To CELEBRATE the Unity in Diversity of our Nation and to maintain and strengthen the fabric of traditionally existing emotional bonds between the people of our Country.
- To PROMOTE the spirit of national integration through a deep and structured engagement between all Indian States and Union Territories through a year-long planned engagement between States.
- To SHOWCASE the rich heritage and culture, customs and traditions of either State for enabling people to understand and appreciate the diversity that is India, thus fostering a sense of common identity.
- To ESTABLISH long-term engagements
- To CREATE an environment which promotes learning between States by sharing best practices and experiences.