Library Advisory Committee
The function of the Library Advisory Committee is to support the functioning of the library so that it can facilitate the library development plans by advocating the library development activities with the management
The Committee’s main objective is to aid in the establishment of a bridge between the Library, academic fraternity and the institute management.
To provide general direction to the Library.
To review the functioning of the library with regards to its support to the academic programmes of the institute.
To outline the library collection development policy as and when required, for its implementation.
To monitor and evaluate, from time to time, trends and developments in information technologies, networking, library automation, library cooperation etc., and to direct the library in their adoption
Evaluate the suggestions made by the library users.
To formulate the policy for library, use and procedure to be framed.
To assist library in providing need-based information services.
To review the requirements of the new programmes being introduced and advise library about financial assistance.
Evaluating the books procurement department- wise and allocation of budget accordingly.
Convener: Mrs. Sruthy R.Nair (Librarian)
1. Dr.Murali E.(Vice Principal)
2. Mrs. Vidya Viswam (Dept of English)
3. Mr. Eldho Peter (Dept of Computer Application)
4. Dr. George K.Joseph(Dept.of Languages)
5. Mrs. Nisha Antony(Dept.of Languages)
6. Mrs.Malu P.Thankachan(Dept of Computer Application)
7. Miss. Amrutha Krishnan(Dept of English)
8. Mrs.Smitha M.T (Office Staff)