The reader’s forum of Nirmala Arts and Science College, Mulanthuruthy invites students and encourages students to read, formulate opinions, and discuss stories from a wide array of genres. The world of literature stimulates and develops our brain and gives us a new perspective, which makes a person a better social being. The wide range of books from classics to the non-celebrated ones, enable our students to have a glimpse into cultures, traditions, arts, history, geography, health, psychology and several other subjects and aspects of life, which is the prime goal of this forum in our college.
Convener: Dr. George K. Joseph (Dept. of Languages)
Members: Mrs. Nisha Antony (Dept. of Languages)
Mrs. Vidhya Viswam (Dept. of English)
Mr. Eldho Peter (Dept. of Computer Application)
Miss. Amrutha Krishnan (Dept. of English)
Mrs. Sruthy R. Nair (Librarian
- To encourage literary analysis
- To Enable them to have a glimpse into cultures, traditions, arts, history, geography, health, psychology and several other subjects and aspects of life.
- To give them a first-hand account into the life of great personalities, and to give a better insight into how their experiences have shaped them as a person.
- To help the students in extending their knowledge by reading magazines and weeklies, which are the powerful and endless sources of information.
- To provide a channel for reinforcing what the students have acquired through the forum by conducting discussions and debates and other literary activities.