Mon-Sat : 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Sunday and Holidays: Closed
Library Rules and Regulations
- The Library will be opened on all working days from 9 am to 4.30 pm.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the library.
- Foot wears are not allowed inside the library.
- Books and other personal belongings should not be taken into the library.
- All books except reference books are issued to students and staff for a fortnight. After the expiry of 14 days the defaulter has to pay a fine of Rs.2 per day per book. A super fine of Rs.5 will be charged for overdue per day.
- All members of the staff and students are entitled to use the library for reference of books.
- A student who damages a book shall be fined in proportion to the damage.