Mon-Sat : 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Sunday and Holidays: Closed
Library Rules and Regulations
- The Library will be opened on all working days from 08:30 am to 4.30 pm.
- Students should enter their details into the Gate Register before entering the library.
- Maintain silence inside the library.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed inside the library.
- Use the computers for the Academic purpose only.
- Issuance of library book is limited to 2 books for students.
- The books borrowed should be returned within 14 days. If not, an overdue charge of Rs. 1/- per day will be levied.
- No personal belongings and Printed documents allowed inside the library.
- Reference books, Project Reports, Journals, Magazines and News Papers are only for consultation within the library and are not be taken out of the library.
- Readers should not mark, underline, write, tear pages or otherwise damage the library documents.
- Users should obey the library Rules and regulations.