To empower the students, faculty, staff and learning members of the community with excellent resources for information and innovative support services for the holistic development of the user and thereby creating a knowledge driven society which promotes wisdom.
The mission is to provide college students with the information they need to achieve their highest academic potential and help them acquire research skills necessary for lifelong learning. To support teaching faculty & administrative staff and to participate in interactive information to exchange within the wider library / educational community.
Strategic Goals and Objectives
The following are the goals and objectives of Aleyamma Kuriyakose Memorial central library:
- To develop and enhance the capability of the library resources and services in meet the demands of the curricular, instructional, and research programs of the academic community by providing regular funding to yearly acquisition of library materials;
- To establish a computer infrastructure of all library operations and services by acquiring library computer software and hardware to make computerization functional;
- To establish a strong library linkage with other institutions and agencies in the country and if possible with organizations and agencies from foreign countries by seeking contact with these agencies;
- To provide services that enhance the quest for knowledge and intellectual activity;
- To create various bibliographies and library pathfinders for easy access and retrieval of information.
- To create an atmosphere wherein students and faculty may carry on the learning process enjoyable.