The aim of this Programme is to develop Commerce professionals with specialized skills and applied competencies in theoretical and practical knowledge of Finance and Taxation that will cater the contemporary needs of industry and academics by providing student-centric learning backed with critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
Introduction to the programme
- Bachelor in Finance and Taxation and Computer Application are one among the popular courses among the students who want to make their career in commerce and IT field.
- The duration of the course is 3 years and divided into 4 semesters
- Academic and overall development of student is ensured
- Students can expect detail significant learning experiences and benefits in the field of Finance, Taxation and Computer Application.
- Helps to get a good and stable life ahead and progress their professional career in the best of the environments.
The PG programme in Commerce (M.Com) includes Common courses, Core courses, Core-Elective courses, Seminar, Project and viva voce.
What you'll study
Masters in Commerce is an postgraduate degree course, The duration of the course is 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semesters. The study period of includes various subjects such as:
- Specialised Accounting
- Organisational Behavior
- Methodology for Social Science Research
- Management Optimisation Techniques
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Income Tax
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Research Scholar
- Computerized Accountant
- Bank professional
- Investment Banker
- Financial Analyst
- Retail Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Portfolio Consultant
- Corporate Financial Associate
- HR Manager
- Sales Executive